My Paranormal Experience At Lake Kenyir

Posted by : foongpc | Wednesday, February 3, 2010 | Published in

ADVERTISEMENT


Continued from previous post

I tried to turn the key but it would not budge. I took it out of the keyhole, slot it in and tried again. No good. I could not unlock the door.

My first thought was, were we at the right chalet? Perhaps we had walked to the wrong one and was attempting to open someone else's door.

My friend and I checked the number on the door. Although it was dark, there was enough light for us to see the number quite clearly. It's our chalet all right. So why couldn't I unlock the door?

My friend decided to call the lobby and asked for help. As he dialled, I could not help feeling a slight discomfort in my right ear. There seemed to be some sort of buzzing sound in my ear. I wondered what that was! I placed my finger into my ear hole and desperately pulled at my ear lobe to no avail.

With his handphone close to his ear, my friend waited for his call to be picked up. I looked at him and asked, "No one picking up the phone?" He shook his head.

Don't tell me there is no one servicing the counter! Even though it's almost 1am, this is a 4-star resort, for heaven's sake.

My friend dialled again. I pulled at my ear again. The buzzing sound in my ear was getting irritating.

I started to complain to my friend. I remember telling him I did not know why I could hear this buzzing sound in my ear.

Suddenly, my friend said, "Did you hear that?"

I was taken aback. "Hear what?"

"Listen!"

"What?"

My heart was pounding.

"The phone is ringing!" my friend whispered.

I still did not know what he was talking about. "What phone?"

"The phone inside our chalet."

My blood turned cold.

Oh no, you must be kidding me. Please don't do this to me! But I didn't hear the phone in our chalet ringing!

My friend said, "OK, I will dial again. Now you listen."

As he made another attempt to call the resort lobby, I went and placed my ear near the door.

My heart was pounding faster than ever. And then I heard it. Oh my God, the phone inside our chalet was ringing!!

I quickly moved away from the door. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck standing. How on earth was that possible?

I could see the frightened face of my friend in the dimly lit surroundings. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

"OK, let's not panic." I said, trying to reassure myself more than my friend. "I'm sure there must be some kind of scientific explanation for this!" I didn't think I sounded very convincing.

I decided to try calling the lobby using my handphone instead. My friend subscribed to the Maxis line while I was subscribed to Digi. Perhaps I could get a response using my Digi line.

I dialled and waited.

I think we both stopped breathing at that moment. If I hear the phone in our chalet ring one more time, I think I would die!

We waited and waited. Nothing. There was no line.

I dialled again.

Again nothing. I looked at my handphone. The signal bar was empty. Looked like I could not call using Digi line.

So my friend had no choice but to use his handphone again. I whispered a little prayer. Please don't let that phone in our chalet ring again. Please don't. Please don't.

This time, someone picked up his call. Thank goodness!!

My friend explained that we could not unlock the door. The person on the other end of the line told him that they would be sending someone over to open the door for us. It would take about 3 - 5 minutes to reach us on the buggy.

We waited in fear. Maybe they took 5 minutes, but it sure felt like more than half an hour to me! I guess time just seems longer when you are anxious and feeling panicky.

When they finally arrived, I breathed a sigh of relief. Two men came down from the buggy and one of them attended to our door. He unlocked it within a few seconds.

So why couldn't we open the door? The man explained that we could have accidentally double locked it earlier, meaning after pushing the lock button from the inside, we accidentally turned the knob on the outside before closing the door shut, hence double locking it.

OK, at least that explained it. I think I was the one who locked the door earlier but I was quite sure I did not double lock it. Oh well....But what we were more curious to know was why the phone in our room rang when we called the resort lobby!

When we posed this question to the man, he replied, "That's not possible!"

Me and my friend looked at each other. I think we were really freaking out!

The man then thought for a while and said, "Perhaps it could be due to cross-line."

Cross-line? Could it be the reason then?

My friend was quick to accept this explanation. I guess it was the only plausible scientific explanation for him. So cross-line it must be! I was not so sure.

After the men left, we locked the door and switched on all the lights. My friend said, "Let us just quickly go to sleep."

I laughed. Go to sleep and ignore what we just experienced? Go to sleep so we would not be aware of anything funny happening in the night? I thought that was a great idea! Yes, let's go to sleep as quickly as possible!

But wait! I glanced at the phone at the corner next to my friend's bed.

I looked at my friend in the eye and said, "Let's try calling the lobby one more time."

Did I just say that? Oh my God, why did I say that? My friend looked at me in disbelief.

He was not at all keen with the idea, but I told him I wanted to see if the phone would ring right in front of us! In fact, I dared it to ring in front of us!

And so he agreed. Very reluctantly, he dialled.

We waited.

He said there's a ringing tone.

"No one answering?" I asked.

I half expecting the phone in our chalet to ring at any minute. But it was silent.

Then I saw the expression on my friend's face changed.

"What? Someone answered?" I asked, my heart pounding.

He quickly canceled the call.

"Why? What is it?" I asked, curious and scared at the same time.

"Someone picked up." my friend said.

"Yes?"

"But there was no one speaking...."

That's it! We were going straight to bed!

Coming up next : What Happened During The Night

FIRST COMMENTER

(134) Comments

  1. Anonymous

    That's a strange encounter. You called the lobby and no one spoke even though someone picked it up. Hmm...shall wait for the next post.

    February 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM
  2. lina said...

    eeeek! Scary man. Made my neck hair all stand up, and I'm reading this in the morning some more. @_@

    February 3, 2010 at 8:35 AM
  3. RoseBelle said...

    I would have just left and went outside! The good thing was at least you had someone with you. Imagine if it was just yourself and you experienced the "haunting". Ewww...freaky!

    February 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM
  4. Ken Wooi said...

    sounds crazy.. i wouldnt be able to sleep at night! o.O

    cant wait to know what happened at night! =S

    kenwooi.com

    February 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM
  5. manglish said...

    AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAh very dramatic, waiting for next post!!!

    February 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM
  6. Kelvin said...

    I will change room if i were u~

    February 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM
  7. mNhL said...

    Wow....I was like reading a story book la!! Making me so 'kan cheong'. Hope that night no one tickle your leg when you sleep. hehe

    February 3, 2010 at 9:29 AM
  8. Gallivanter said...

    I was waiting for you to blog this. Kenyir definitely has some paranormal activity going on there. I was there in 2004, and each member of our family experienced something dodgy. I experienced it TWICE. We stayed at the same place you stayed, right at the end of the resort, the big chalets overlooking the lake.

    It was after this experience I started to believe that ghosts exist. Haha.

    February 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM
  9. Unknown said...

    you should have kicked the door open and see who's inside !! or shouted "fire, fire.....", maybe that will work, I dont know.

    February 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM
  10. Cloudia said...

    Hotels can be very strange places in the deep night!



    Aloha, Foong!


    Comfort Spiral

    February 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM
  11. ChrisAu said...

    Hotels ..... they are 'dirty'

    February 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM
  12. இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

    First the door, then the phone what's next??? Shall be waiting to see your face as white as snow in the middle of the night lol. Let me guess what you would do before going to bed..*thinking*.. you will flipped one side of your shoe/sandal upside down?

    February 3, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  13. Unknown said...

    I would NEVER go back!
    I would have run out of the room and never turn back!lol
    hugs
    shakira

    February 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM
  14. khengsiong said...

    This must be the biggest mystery after Loch Ness and Bermuda Triangle!

    February 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM
  15. Bravebear said...

    LOLsss!!! Is it a dream? wakey wakey!!! hahahaha!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  16. xin said...

    omg!!!!! pls post the sequel soon!! i cant wait to know. were u disturbed that night?

    February 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM
  17. CheaHSan said...

    Think it is quite true talking about energy "qi" factor. If a place where seldom occupied or visited by human beings somehow some other 'you know who' would 'take over'..hehehe!

    You did not bring your Heavenly Scarf along to protect you???

    February 3, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  18. CheaHSan said...

    On second thought could it be the alien wanna need you to be do them a favour. You said you saw an UFO while on the way to Kenyir?

    February 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM
  19. HappySurfer said...

    Spooky! Looking forward to the continuation.

    I would normally stay away from body of water at night. Somehow it gives me an eerie feeling being near one.

    February 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM
  20. HappySurfer said...

    Btw, did you remember to alternate the orientation of your shoes or sleep in the nude or not? hehehe...
    These two methods are supposed to ward off unknowns - according to experts in this field.

    February 3, 2010 at 12:37 PM
  21. Reanaclaire said...

    so...can sleep on not that night? both on the bed? myself.. i slept with my girl on one bed, leaving the other one empty ... somehow feel more comfortable eventhough it is squeezy...at least can sleep throughout.. hahhaaa..
    what an experience!! i think the chalets there are empty most of the time... eeeeeeee.....

    February 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM
  22. June said...

    So eerie~~~~ >.<
    Faster post the next 1!

    February 3, 2010 at 1:16 PM
  23. LifeRamblings said...

    awwww, what a bizarre encounter. i can't imagine having to deal with all of that alone. but at least you've a companion.

    February 3, 2010 at 2:14 PM
  24. LifeRamblings said...

    i used to travel regularly but knock on wood, i've not come across such creepy situations before. and i'm thankful for that.

    February 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM
  25. LifeRamblings said...

    hopefully i can sleep well tonight after reading this terrifying story.

    February 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM
  26. Tita Beng said...

    It's not Halloween yet, why the spooky post? ha ha..

    February 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM
  27. Tekkaus said...

    Yeah! I thing I will get confused too if I can't open the door. :D

    February 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  28. Faisal Admar said...

    omg that's scary! i think it's ghost!!!

    February 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  29. Tekkaus said...

    Wow...you mean there's this strange buzzing noise even after you had closed your ears? I thing...it must be...IT.

    February 3, 2010 at 4:09 PM
  30. Tekkaus said...

    Maybe...the staff was busy? :p That's why they were unable to pick up the call?

    February 3, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  31. Tekkaus said...

    Perhaps the phone line is the lobby is connected to the ones in your chalet? :p

    February 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  32. Tekkaus said...

    Sounds so eerie...

    February 3, 2010 at 4:13 PM
  33. lina said...

    The chalets is like an empty house being left inhabited for a while. Sometimes, empty places get taken over by other "spirits" or beings.

    Like my house lah... I always get a feeling of somebody was standing in the corridor leading to our bedroom around 3-4am on the first night of each weekend. What to do, can only return home on weekends only. :(

    February 3, 2010 at 6:49 PM
  34. lina said...

    Did you sleep with the covers up to your head or not? :D
    Man, I would be scared to either close/open my eyes in that room.

    February 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM
  35. Donna said...

    Manglish is so excited. =.="
    wei.. very spooky leh.. my friend asked me to read just now, but cannot read coz boss standing behind.. >.<

    eh... you and your friend very brave leh.. if me die die also i wont enter the room already.. who are u kidding? want me step inside ar? over my dead body first la.. =____="

    February 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  36. Donna said...

    and u suggested to call one more time some more...
    faint...

    sorry ar, i am famous with kiasi one.. =.="

    February 3, 2010 at 8:16 PM
  37. Donna said...

    faster blog the next post!!!

    February 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  38. Borneo Falcon said...

    Hopefully you can sleep well that night. Ha....Ha....

    February 3, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  39. wenn said...

    so scary, i wouldn't dare to sleep if that happened to me.

    February 3, 2010 at 10:46 PM
  40. foongpc said...

    mei teng, it's an extremely bizarre experience for me! Still feel the chill thinking about it now : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  41. foongpc said...

    lina, actually I wrote this post in the night and I got freaked out halfway!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  42. foongpc said...

    rose belle, if I was alone, I would surely not stay in that chalet that night!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:15 PM
  43. foongpc said...

    kenwooi, yeah, it's crazy and totally bizarre!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM
  44. foongpc said...

    manglish, actually I'm having second thoughts about writing the next post cos I felt a little uneasy when I wrote this post. I even got scared a few times by the ringing of my own handphone while writing this! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:17 PM
  45. foongpc said...

    kelvin, well I thought we could survive the night if we just went straight to sleep, haha!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  46. foongpc said...

    mnhl, someone tickled my leg? You are freaking me out! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:20 PM
  47. foongpc said...

    gallivanter, oh so you and your family members also experienced the paranormal activities in Kenyir? What did you experience? Please share.

    February 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM
  48. foongpc said...

    saucer, haha I am not sure if that is such a good idea! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:22 PM
  49. foongpc said...

    cloudia, yes, strange and bizarre!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:23 PM
  50. foongpc said...

    chrisau, yes I agree with that. A friend of mine told me lakeside hotels are usually "dirty" because a lot of people commit suicide jumping into the lake and unlike the sea, where the body may be washed away somewhere, the body remains at the lake.

    February 3, 2010 at 11:25 PM
  51. foongpc said...

    bananaz, no I didn't flipped my sandal upside down. Forgotten all about this!!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  52. foongpc said...

    shakira choong, haha! I would do that if I was alone, but since I was with a friend, I decided to sleep through it all : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM
  53. foongpc said...

    khengsiong, haha! I'm not sure if it's that big a mystery, but I definitely have no answer for it!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  54. foongpc said...

    bravebear, no it's not a dream. I hope it was!! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:29 PM
  55. foongpc said...

    xin, will post it soon, but I'm having second thoughts. When I wrote this post, I felt a little uneasy. After that, I started imagining things, it's just not good! Maybe I will write the next post in broad daylight with lots of people around and not alone. Haha!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM
  56. foongpc said...

    cheahs@n,yes places which have very yin energy (as opposed to yang human energy) usually attracts those things. I have a friend who worked in an office where there's a room which was always locked. One night, she was doing overtime at the office and she heard noises coming from that room! After that incident, she never worked alone at night!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:34 PM
  57. foongpc said...

    cheahs@n, aliens? Haha! Maybe they blocked our phone call and that's why I was having that buzzing sound in my ear. It was a mechanism that block the phone call! Haha! Now that explains a lot of things, doesn't it? LOL!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM
  58. foongpc said...

    happysurfer, you mean stay away from the sea and lake?

    I forgot about that shoe thing! I should have done that, shouldn't I? : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  59. foongpc said...

    reanaclaire, what? You left one bed empty? But I thought you are not supposed to leave a bed empty! Those things will sleep on it!! I normally put my luggage on the empty bed. Or if my bed is a Queen size bed, and I am alone, I would normally place my luggage on the empty space next to me.

    February 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM
  60. foongpc said...

    june, it's eerie all right. I'm having second thoughts about writing what happened that night.

    February 3, 2010 at 11:41 PM
  61. foongpc said...

    life ramblings, yes I'm thankful I did not travel alone! Well, hope you can sleep well! Haha!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:42 PM
  62. foongpc said...

    tita beng, haha, better write about this spooky post now than during Chinese Ghost Festival or Halloween!! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  63. eiling lim said...

    wow that's one scary story. I am so not staying there alone!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:46 PM
  64. foongpc said...

    tekkaus, yeah the buzzing sound in my ear was really bizarre. At first, I did not know it's connected to the phone ringing thing, but now I know they are connected. But it's so bizarre I am getting the creeps just thinking about it now.

    Even if the staff was busy and could not answer the phone, why did the phone inside our chalet rang? That's so weird it's almost unreal when it happened.

    February 3, 2010 at 11:47 PM
  65. foongpc said...

    faisal admar, I thought you don't believe in ghosts? ; )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:48 PM
  66. foongpc said...

    lina, I will be so scared to enter your house. Don't invite me to your house, please. I will not go, haha!

    No I did not sleep with the covers up my head. What happens if that thing is inside the covers? Yikes!!!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:50 PM
  67. foongpc said...

    donna, really? Manglish so excited? Haha! You are very close to Manglish is it?

    How come your friend asked you to read one? Your friend always read my blog?

    Actually, I am not that brave. I only dared to enter that room because I was with my friend. If alone, no way!!

    I wanted to see if the phone would ring in front of us, curiosity got the better of me, I guess! Haha!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM
  68. foongpc said...

    borneo falcon, actually I did not sleep well that night : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM
  69. foongpc said...

    wenn, haha! Better to sleep than to stay awake and feel scared all the time! : )

    February 3, 2010 at 11:55 PM
  70. foongpc said...

    eiling lim, haha! I really don't know how I would react if I was there alone. Most likely I would not even enter the room! LOL!

    February 3, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  71. Unseen India Tours said...

    Hi Foongpc !! This is so scary!! I loved reading this !! Thanks for sharing..

    February 4, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  72. heidi said...

    Very scary! I totally believe in ghosts and spirits!

    February 4, 2010 at 2:29 AM
  73. Monica said...

    Oh my!! That sounds so scary Foong!

    February 4, 2010 at 10:17 AM
  74. Monica said...

    lemme read yr previous post first :D

    February 4, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  75. Johnny Ong said...

    nice little experience haha

    February 4, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  76. M-Knight said...

    wah!!!! scary encounter....

    February 4, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  77. Tes said...

    Oh my gosh, Foong, what a creepy experience! Hair-raising! What was that about! hahaha :) can't wait for the nxt part!

    February 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM
  78. iamthewitch said...

    Ahh I remember this story! Still gives me the creeps even though I'm reading it for second time. You and your paranormal adventures! They seem to always go together whenever you travel eh? :P

    February 4, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  79. bluedreamer27 said...

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i hate you foong................. you're creeping me out... did you know that i was alone here haha and while i'm in the midle of your scary paranormal experience i seriously turn on all the lights and put my music player into a high volume ..waaaah i hope i can sleep well tonight
    oh by the way can you tell me the date when will you be posting the part 2...gosh... so i am awared hahahaha

    February 4, 2010 at 3:58 PM
  80. vialentino said...

    aiyoh...scary scary ler....bulu also naik liow

    February 4, 2010 at 5:30 PM
  81. Bengbeng said...

    i think i would not like to b in yr company after midnight. u attract phenomena

    February 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM
  82. CH Voon said...

    How can the phone ringing?
    Your friend dials a wrong number? That why nobody picked up.
    Ada hantu ke????? What is ur chalet number?

    February 4, 2010 at 9:34 PM
  83. [SK] said...

    hmmmm, i think it's weird.. you friend couldn't have dialled the number of the phone in that room right??

    February 4, 2010 at 10:02 PM
  84. [SK] said...

    or maybe your friend was just trying to make a joke on you?? hahahaha~~

    February 4, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  85. [SK] said...

    this one i cannot explained.. but the second time your friend called and there's no answer, most probably it's the line problem.. the receptionist heard you but he couldn't hear the receptionist..

    February 4, 2010 at 10:07 PM
  86. [SK] said...

    i think that's pretty common though.. one party cannot hear the other party because of line problem.. that must be the reason..

    February 4, 2010 at 10:07 PM
  87. [SK] said...

    hmmm, let me ask you.. do you remember what date and what time was that night?? and what number is the chalet??

    February 4, 2010 at 10:09 PM
  88. [SK] said...

    actually somebody picked up but no one speaking is ok, rather than it's "something else" speaking to you.. right?? @_@"

    February 4, 2010 at 10:10 PM
  89. CheaHSan said...

    [SK] is not the initials for Sherlock Holmes {SH}?? haha quite interested to break the nut case huh?

    Like I said earlier very likely foongpc had 'invited' ET which he saw the UFO on his first day and all systems were jammed by ET.

    February 5, 2010 at 12:17 AM
  90. CheaHSan said...

    Whom shall we call? Ghost Busters of course!!!

    February 5, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  91. levian said...

    haha gosh, you sure have a lot of encounter with these sort of things! pray, foong, whichever god you believe in, n may him watch over you n those around you. :)

    February 5, 2010 at 10:26 AM
  92. இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

    Of late unable to access to your blog using Google Chrome thought would let you know, now using Wyzo no problem with it.:p
    Have a nice weekend.

    February 5, 2010 at 8:58 PM
  93. DC said...

    So exciting!

    February 5, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  94. Mariuca said...

    Lucky not so scary this one Foong,cause I am here at 2.20am!

    February 6, 2010 at 2:21 AM
  95. Mariuca said...

    I think dat cross line explanation is pretty acceptable...he he... phew!

    February 6, 2010 at 2:21 AM
  96. eastcoastlife said...

    Terrible to be locked out of your room at that time of the night... err, morning.

    February 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM
  97. foongpc said...

    unseen rajasthan, glad you like reading my scary post! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  98. foongpc said...

    heidi, yes, me too! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  99. foongpc said...

    monica, it was really a scary experience for me! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  100. foongpc said...

    johnny ong, nice little experience? It's not nice! Haha

    February 6, 2010 at 10:58 PM
  101. foongpc said...

    m-knight, it's scary all right! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM
  102. foongpc said...

    tes, it was hair raising all right! Next part already out! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM
  103. foongpc said...

    iamthewitch, oh yeah I told you about this story already right? Yes, paranormal incidents seem to follow me whenever I travel, so do you still dare to travel with me? LOL!

    February 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM
  104. foongpc said...

    bluedreamer27, you were alone reading this? Haha, hoped you enjoyed scaring yourself! LOL!

    My next post is already out! Will let you know soon : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  105. foongpc said...

    vialentino, so scary meh? Haha

    February 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  106. foongpc said...

    bengbeng, haha guess you won't want to be my travel partner! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:17 PM
  107. foongpc said...

    CH Voon, I can't remember what is my chalet number already, haha!

    February 6, 2010 at 11:19 PM
  108. foongpc said...

    SK, all the weird things we experienced could be explained away except for the buzzing sound in my ear. That was really weird!

    Why do you want to know the date and time? As for the number, I don't remember already. But of course I can check it out though I don't think it's a good idea to reveal it : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM
  109. foongpc said...

    cheahs@n,haha! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:48 PM
  110. foongpc said...

    levian, thanks! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:48 PM
  111. foongpc said...

    bananaz, really? I don't know why! You have a nice weekend too! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM
  112. foongpc said...

    DC, glad you find it exciting! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM
  113. foongpc said...

    mariuca, not that scary for you? But I don't think cross-line is a good explanation although it's possible : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:51 PM
  114. foongpc said...

    eastcoastlife, yeah it's an experience I will never forget! : )

    February 6, 2010 at 11:51 PM
  115. sanjeet said...

    Made my neck hair all stand up, and I'm reading this in the morning some more

    Make website india

    February 9, 2010 at 4:15 AM
  116. Shopping in Las Vegas said...

    The spirits lights are beautiful and used to keep me amused for hours, they started when I was about 3 years old, and I will never forget them.

    February 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM
  117. Ayie said...

    very strange indeed...

    February 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  118. foongpc said...

    sanjeet, haha sorry to scare you! : )

    February 19, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  119. foongpc said...

    shopping in las vegas, what are you talking about?

    February 19, 2010 at 11:59 PM
  120. foongpc said...

    ayie, yes very strange and frightening! : )

    February 20, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  121. bem69 said...

    Wow, this was pretty scary for me. Good writing hahah.

    February 27, 2010 at 10:34 PM
  122. foongpc said...

    bem69, thanks! It was really scary for me!

    March 22, 2010 at 2:58 AM
  123. Tafseeradiome said...

    huhu.scary for you and exciting story for me.hmm i've been disturbed by "something" last month.it happened twice.i dont know what they were.yeah,"they".because i saw two of them.
    anyway,feel free to visit my blog ilovegreengreen.blogspot.com

    March 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  124. foongpc said...

    can ili be akmal, will visit your blog soon! Btw, pls share in JomShout about your scary experiences! : )

    March 22, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  125. Paranormal News

    Anybody ever heard of the Paranormal Ghost Society? It was now operated from Las Vegas. The founder of the group Richard Rowe who also goes by the name of Angelofthynight or Lord Rick has died. Don't know if any of the people he scammed will ever get their money back now. Rick has been sick for several months and was suffering from an infection in his gallbladder. He was sent home after an emergency surgery. The details are still unclear because this man had posted online on his myspace page that he was certain that he had cancer.

    June 24, 2010 at 10:55 AM
  126. Shemah said...

    Eeekks!! freaky lah! Got part 2 to this story? I've had a few scary encounters.. but nothing too major lah. it was just unexplainable.

    That's why places like Kenyir or PD .. a lot of ppl say very "keras". Oh my son lah last time when small... like Caroline's brother. lot of scary stories.

    April 13, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  127. Shemah said...

    Buzzing sound, chills, draft.. that's all signs of the presence of "paranormal" activity right? Or so people always say lah..

    So weird ah, whenever you call, your room is the one that rings. Playing a prank on you guys lah that thing. so notty!

    April 13, 2011 at 8:43 AM
  128. foongpc said...

    paranormal news, no I have not heard of the Paranormal Ghost Society and its founder : )

    April 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  129. foongpc said...

    shemah, is buzzing sound a sign of paranormal activity? I am not aware of that! At first I did not connect the buzzing sound in my ear to any paranormal activity until the phone in the room rang!

    Share with me your son's scary stories! : )

    April 17, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  130. Food for Thought said...

    Believe you guys had been in an area infested with 'wondering ghosts'- normally they manifest themselves only when the area itself is in a 'heavy' period where it is predominantly 'negative' due to lack of human presence and low spiritual constitution of the individuals concerned. I am speaking from my past experiences as a 'Spiritual Healer'.

    June 17, 2011 at 12:50 AM
  131. Shawn

    Thank you for this article, pretty helpful information.
    metal building

    November 5, 2011 at 10:52 PM
  132. bus from penang said...

    This is a very important issue and this slide is very helpful. I would mention that many of us readers actually are definitely blessed to live in a fantastic website with very many special professionals with beneficial points.

    June 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  133. Xue Ren said...

    omg!!! this is very scary weyyy. having goosebumps now :(

    August 15, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  134. Anonymous

    Hey, I have stayed at Lake Kenyir Resort before, i think somewhere around 2007 or 2008. And, yep, we had encountered something weird while were there. We had booked 2 chalets, connected by a pathway. Both the TVs in the rooms switched on on their own in the middle of the night. Creepy.

    April 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM