I Discovered The Juciest And Most Affordable Steak At Jeffer!

Posted by : foongpc | Thursday, January 6, 2011 | Published in

ADVERTISEMENT


During my recent trip to Bangkok, I discovered by accident a restaurant that serves one of the most juiciest and affordable steaks in town!

This restaurant is called Jeffer Steak. It is located very near Dusit Thani Hotel where I stayed, at Silom Complex along Silom Road. (Refer to map HERE)



The above photo shows The Central Department Store which is inside the Silom Complex. The Jeffer Steak Restaurant is located at the basement floor of the Complex, just below this Central Department Store.

My friend and I chanced upon this restaurant while walking around searching for a place to have our dinner.



Look at my tall blended pineapple drink! Compare that to my friend's iced lemon tea.



The pineapple drink was super delicious! Priced at only 39 baht (RM3.90), it was worth the money! My friend told me his iced lemon tea which costs 30 baht (RM3.00) was really nice and different from the usual iced lemon tea we had in Malaysia.

We suspected that they had added in lemongrass to the iced lemon tea to give it that extra oomph!

I ordered their Signature Tender Pork + Jeffer's Grilled Chicken set. The set came with fries, salad, and toast.



When I first bit into the grilled chicken, I was like Oh My God! This must be the best chicken steak I have ever tasted in my life. It was so tender and juicy!

Their signature pork was just as juicy and tender! I was completely floored.

And the best part was, the price of this set was only 119 baht (RM11.90)!!

Where can you get such a delicious steak for that kind of price in Malaysia? If I were to start a franchise for Jeffer Steak in KL, I am pretty sure I can get lots of customers even if I price this set at say, RM29.90!!

My friend ordered the Jeffer's Grilled Chicken + Grilled Fish set.



This set was also priced at 119 baht (RM11.90) and also came with fries, salad and toast. According to my friend, it was delicious!

Like me, he could not stop raving about the tender, juicy chicken. We were both so impressed with the restaurant we came here again to eat our lunch the next day!

So for lunch, I decided to order the iced lemon tea since my friend had told me it was nice. We both had iced lemon tea.



And true to what my friend said, the iced lemon tea indeed tasted much better with lemongrass!

This time, I wanted to try the fish that my friend ate the night before so I ordered the same Jeffer's Grilled Chicken + Grilled Fish set that he had ordered.



Wow! I love the fish with the sauce they provided. Yummy!!

My friend decided to try the Signature Tender Pork + Grilled Fish set.



This set was also priced at an unbelivable affordable rate of 119 baht (RM11.90)! My friend loved the pork but he thought that the chicken was the best!

I just could not stop raving about this restaurant! The next time I go Bangkok, I will definitely go to Jeffer Steak again for lunch or dinner!

FIRST COMMENTER

(39) Comments

  1. Monica said...

    :-D

    January 6, 2011 at 2:17 AM
  2. Mariuca said...

    Wow gimme that ice blended pineapple, looks so refreshing! :)

    January 6, 2011 at 2:19 AM
  3. Monica said...

    oh my their signature pork looks awesome!!

    January 6, 2011 at 2:19 AM
  4. Mariuca said...

    Prices are definitely great, well worth the return you guys made to this resto! :)

    January 6, 2011 at 2:21 AM
  5. Monica said...

    only RM11.90? wow..

    January 6, 2011 at 2:24 AM
  6. foongpc said...

    monica, congrats FC!! Yes only RM11.90!! Unbelievable, right? : )

    January 6, 2011 at 2:49 AM
  7. foongpc said...

    mariuca, yes the pineapple drink was really refreshing! And the price is so worth it!! Must eat at Jeffer again!!

    January 6, 2011 at 2:50 AM
  8. Bengbeng said...

    it looks as delicious as u described it

    January 6, 2011 at 3:33 AM
  9. day-dreamer said...

    Cheap and delicious! *drools*

    January 6, 2011 at 4:19 AM
  10. Che-Cheh said...

    Wow wow so affordable! and the best part is the food is good.

    If it's RM29.90 in Malaysia, I don't think I wanna eat it. Food in Malaysia is too expensive.

    January 6, 2011 at 7:59 AM
  11. lina said...

    I want that ice blended pineapple drink! For RM3, we can barely get a glass of soft drink in a nice restaurant here.

    January 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  12. lina said...

    Everything is like... so cheap!

    January 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM
  13. lina said...

    wow! why got so many commentors here awake at wee hours in the morning ah? You all, night owl one ah? XD

    January 6, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  14. mNhL said...

    That is really very cheap.

    January 6, 2011 at 11:47 AM
  15. Reanaclaire said...

    Bangkok is really a nice place to visit.. cos the food there are so reasonably cheap!!

    January 6, 2011 at 12:06 PM
  16. iamthewitch said...

    WAH!! SO CHEAP! I also want that grilled chicken steak!! *drools*

    January 6, 2011 at 1:07 PM
  17. xin said...

    looks so yummy and cheap! uh now i also feel like eating some grilled.

    January 6, 2011 at 3:53 PM
  18. HappySurfer said...

    It only goes to show that our cost of living is indeed high. Thanks for sharing, Foong.

    January 6, 2011 at 4:19 PM
  19. Caroline said...

    so cheap! quite unbelievable la! :D

    January 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM
  20. Caroline said...

    the grilled chicken looks delicious!! i also want!! :D

    January 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM
  21. Caroline said...

    the fish looks so pale to me la!! LOL!! but guess if eat it with the sauce would be great!

    January 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM
  22. Anonymous

    Yummy! :) I am not a steak person. I still love my pasta more.

    January 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  23. bluedreamer27 said...

    LOL... i just can't stop looking at the photos over and over again...

    January 6, 2011 at 10:07 PM
  24. bluedreamer27 said...

    i actually love them all foong haha
    the steak and the fish really looks great....

    January 6, 2011 at 10:09 PM
  25. bluedreamer27 said...

    Thanks for sharing foong...and thanks for making me so hungry tonight harhar

    January 6, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  26. bluedreamer27 said...

    have agreat day and happy blogging

    January 6, 2011 at 10:10 PM
  27. wenn said...

    wow..those steak really look yummy!

    January 6, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  28. [SK] said...

    wow!!! those steaks definitely looks very delicious, and even the look is promisingly juicy already..

    January 7, 2011 at 10:58 PM
  29. [SK] said...

    and what??!! only THB119!! this is really unbelievably reasonable (i won't dare to say cheap also lah).. i want to try~~

    January 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM
  30. [SK] said...

    and i see they are quite serious with the sides also, unlike ours here just dumped in the salad and fries in a mess.. :(

    January 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM
  31. Ishmael F. Ahab said...

    What have you done?! Now I am hungry again. :-P

    That is a really nice steak...hmmm

    January 8, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  32. bluedreamer27 said...

    hey foong just visiting you here
    have a great day and happy blogging

    January 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  33. Ayie said...

    the grille marks make it even look more appetizing

    January 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM
  34. jam said...

    Wow, damn affordable!

    January 12, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  35. LifeRamblings said...

    what a delicious spread.

    January 14, 2011 at 5:34 PM
  36. Osias R Barliso Jr said...

    Excellent blog. So delicious foods. Keep on sharing please!

    January 24, 2011 at 7:59 PM
  37. Kenya visa on arrival for us citizens said...

    Thank you Before applying for Kenya visa you must check the Kenya visa on arrival for us citizens eligible countries for Kenya Visa. To verify that Are you eligible to get the Kenya visa or not?

    March 15, 2022 at 7:35 AM
  38. Victor said...

    Amazing . I think you are a professional blogger. I feel very positive after reading your post. .What is the Vietnam Visa processing time? A Vietnam evisa is easily approved within 3 -5 business days.

    July 15, 2022 at 5:28 PM
  39. Richard said...

    Many thanks .I feel better in the wake of perusing your article. I really want to believe that you will proceed. Write this sort of article for us. Might it be said that you are pondering the India visa? The Government of India has worked on the India Visa Application procedure.so don't hold back about the india visa.

    July 22, 2022 at 7:19 PM